Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Willie has one asskickin' plan

Memphis Mayor Willie Herenton presented his plan for Memphis City Schools to the Memphis City Council in a speech Tuesday afternoon. Since the school board won't just hand over the job of Superintendent to him, at a significant pay increase from what he is now paid as Mayer, Willie advocates letting stray dogs and cats teach the schools. "It's an ideal situation, the dogs and cats are gonna die anyway, and our children need to learn certain instincts for survival on the streets. Cause they ain't learnin' shit in school. Those savvy animals can teach them those skills."

Naaa, he didn't say that. I'm kidding... I'm a kidder. Whoohoo, get me with the animal jokes.

What he said was to start tearing up some butt. Bring back corporal punishment and whoop some ass. As much as I hate him, I kinda agree. Some times there's just no substitute for a good, old fashioned, paddling.

At least that's what my high school substitute Mr. Spanker used to say.


No comments: