Thursday, May 8, 2008

ObamaNation?


Well, it looks like it may be getting close to the end of the line for Hill. I'll still be a little shocked if she doesn't get the democratic nomination, just because the Clinton's do everything right in politics. Everything except lose. But, if I have to vote for Obama in the finals, I gladly will. He's not a stupid guy. And he is different. I'm not just talking about the fact that he is half black either. I think he could be represent a new vision for this country. And man, do we need one. No need to belabor the obvious faults, missteps and out right blatant disregard for law, humanity and karma of the Bush administration. But McCain, really? Any P.O.W. who votes for torture just to get ahead politically will say and do anything.
Isn't that what we have now?
I'll take a black man, white woman or just combine the two and make a Michael Jackson type critter - with RuPaul as the VP - It would still be better than the old, white-man, republican club has been able/willing to do. And at least it would be mildly entertaining - in a 90's rave kind of way.
Hell, Even a baby knows when it's time for a change.

No comments: